We came up with these trough VegTrug planters so that you can make a statement! The traditional whiskey barrel planter design now expanded in large rectangular trough shape. Same clean construction, wooden staves, metal bands, and rot-proof bottom in a classic trough shape.
The base of this attractive planter is made from plastic to prevent it from rotting and to allow maximum aeration to the roots. The sides are made from sustainably sourced natural wood that compliments the plants in the container. This Vegtrug planter looks superb when planted with annuals, perennials or small ornamental trees such as Olive or bay. You can even create a kitchen garden bed with herbs and vegetables.
Available in choice of colours and two sizes medium (60 cm) and large (90 cm).
- The VegTrug Wooden Trough Planters are perfect for cottage gardens, patio areas, near door entrances or even on balconies.
- The base of this attractive planter is made from plastic to prevent it from rotting and allows maximum aeration to the roots.
- The sides are made from wooden slats sourced through sustainable forestry.
- Innovative plastic base providing maximum drainage and ventilation.
- Prevents roots rotting.
- No additional drainage required.
- Weather resistant, long lasting planter.
- 100% Wood sourced through sustainable forestry.
- Air can penetrate the soil to prevent root circling.