VegTrug classic wooden planters are manufactured from sustainably sourced cedar wood and are available in two different sizes and colour variations. They are ideal to grow a productive vegetable garden, and the Unique V-shape provides ideal soil depth for a variety of plants. The V-shape is designed to make efficient use of space and planting mix, where you grow deep-rooted plants like tomatoes in the center and shallow-rooted crops like salad greens along the edges. It has the ideal working height for gardening without bending and compromising posture, allows easy access for wheelchairs and also assists in keeping slugs and pests away. You can accessorize your VegTrug with choice of greenhouse frame and covers. Available in two sizes 1m and 1.8m in Natural and Grey Wash finish.
- VegTrug Medium 1.8m VegTrug will hold 7 (60L) bags of compost.
- Manufactured from sustainable sourced Cedar Wood.
- Rot-resistant wood treated with vegetable friendly preservative coating.
- Easy working height. No more bending or kneeling. Ideal for the elderly and wheelchair users.
- Can be easily netted or covered if necessary.
- Keeps produce away from slugs and animals/pets.
- Combined with style, ease of access with solid and robust construction.
- Includes pre-fitted breathable fabric liner to contain the soil.
- Spaced sidewalls to ensure good drainage and soil aeration.
- Easily Grow Fresh Organic Food.
- Grow herbs, fruits and vegetables for the family in one place
- Planter treated with food safe preservative
- Delivered Flat Packed in One Box and easy to build.
- Dimensions: W183 x D76 x H80 cms
- Box dimensions: W184.5 x D51 x H20 cms